Etats-Unis d'Amérique - Autorité centrale (art. 4)

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE)
330 C Street SW
Washington, DC 20201
Tel: (+1) 202-401-5722
Fax: (+1) 202-401-5655

Please note: The U.S. Central Authority does not process applications under the 2007 Hague Convention. To transmit a Convention application to the U.S., send the application directly to the child support agency in the U.S. state where the other party resides. Contact information for U.S. state child support agencies is available on the OCSE Intergovernmental
Reference Guide:

(Dernière mise à jour de cette page: le 17 mars 2017)

Dernière mise à jour de cette page :