Vereinigte Staaten - Zentrale Behörde (Art. 4)

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE)
330 C Street SW
Washington, DC 20201
Tel: (+1) 202-401-5722
Fax: (+1) 202-401-5655

The U.S. Central Authority does not process applications under the 2007 Hague Convention. To transmit a Convention application to the U.S., send it directly to the child support central registry in the U.S. state or territory where the other party resides. 

Contact information for all U.S. child support central registries is available in OCSE’s Intergovernmental Reference Guide:

  1. Select the state or territory and click GO
  2. Select the “Contact” tab
  3. Select “Central Registry Contact” and click View

Parent Locate Requests under Art. 7
Follow the instructions in IDCL-19-01:

This page was last updated on: