HCCH International Family Law Briefings, June 2012
Recently published: the quarterly update, provided by the Permanent Bureau of the Hague Conference on Private International Law, regarding the work of the Hague Conference in the field of international family law.
- Part II of the Sixth Meeting of the Special Commission to review the practical operation of the 1980 Hague Child Abduction Convention and the 1996 Hague Child Protection Convention
- (1) The recognition and enforcement of mediated agreements
- (2) A legal basis for cross-border direct judicial communications
- (3) Allegations of domestic violence in the context of return proceedings
- (4) International Family Relocation
- (5) The future of the Malta Process
- (6) The strategies and services provided by the Hague Conference on Private International Law in relation to the 1980 and 1996 Conventions
- Intercountry Adoption Update
- Guide to Good Practice No 2 on Accreditation and Adoption Accredited Bodies
- Working Group on abduction, sale, and traffic in children
- The Intercountry Adoption Technical Assistance Programme: an update
- The Hague Children's Conventions: Status Update
- Call for Papers: International Conference on Recovery of Maintenance (March 2013)
Download the full Briefing for June 2012 (extract from International Family Law, June 2012, pp. 230-235).