HCCH International Family Law Briefings, March 2011
Recently published: the quarterly update, provided by the Permanent Bureau of the Hague Conference on Private International Law, regarding the work of the Hague Conference in the field of international family law.
- Morocco Judicial Seminar on Cross-Border Protection of Children and Families, Rabat (Morocco), 13 - 15 December 2010
- Publication of a Special Edition of the Judges' Newsletter
- Developments Regarding the Guides to Good Practice under the 1980 Hague Child
- Publication of the Guide to Good Practice on the Enforcement of Return Orders
- Expert Group Meeting Regarding the Guide to Good Practice on Mediation
- The Hague Children's Conventions: status update
Download the full Briefing for March 2011 (extract from International Family Law, March 2011, pp. 75-76).