These publications are more particularly aimed at the authorities of the Members of the HCCH and Contracting States who are charged with applying the Conventions, but can also be a useful source of information for practitioners – judges, lawyers, notaries, social workers – who are working with the Conventions for which they have been drawn up.
- Publication of the Practitioners’ Tool: Cross-Border Recognition and Enforcement of Agreements Reached in the Course of Family Matters Involving Children; 2022
- Practical Handbook on the Operation of the Evidence Convention; 2020
- Practical Handbook on the Operation of the Service Convention; 2016
- Practical Handbook on the Operation of the 1996 Child Protection Convention; 2014
- Practical Handbook for Caseworkers under the 2007 Child Support Convention; 2014
- Practical Handbook for competent authorities under the 2007 Maintenance Convention and Protocol and 2009 EU Maintenance Regulation; 2013
- A Handbook on the Practical Operation of the Apostille Convention (Apostille Handbook); 2023