Brochures, Handbooks and Guides to Good Practice
These publications are more particularly aimed at the authorities of the Members of the Conference and Contracting States who are charged with applying the Conventions, but can also be a useful source of information for practitioners – judges, lawyers, notaries, social workers – who are working with the Conventions for which they have been drawn up.
- Practical Handbook on the Operation of the Hague Service Convention ; 2016
- Practical Handbook on the Operation of the Hague Evidence Convention ; 2016
- Practical Handbook on the Operation of the 1996 Child Protection Convention; 2014
- Practical Handbook for Caseworkers under the 2007 Child Support Convention; 2014
- A Handbook on the Practical Operation of the Apostille Convention (Apostille Handbook); 2013