Meetings listed below are open ONLY to delegates or experts designated by the Members of the HCCH, invited non-Member States and International Organisations that have been granted observer status.
- 5-9 July 2021 - Experts’ Group Parentage / Surrogacy (by videoconference)
- 28-30 September 2021 - Working Group on Preventing and Addressing Illicit Practices in Intercountry Adoption (by videoconference)
- 4 October 2021 - 12th International Forum on the electronic Apostille Programme (e-APP) (by videoconference)
- 5-8 October 2021 - Special Commission on the 1961 Apostille Convention (by videoconference)
- 11-15 October 2021 - Working Group on Jurisdiction (by videoconference)
- 15-19 November 2021 - Experts’ Group Parentage / Surrogacy (by videoconference)
- 14-18 February 2022 - Second meeting of the WG on Jurisdiction (TBC/format TBD)