|Description (or download in PDF, if available)|
e-APP - International Fora and Regional Meetings Archive
9th International Forum on the e-APP,
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, 9-10 October 2014
Jointly organised by the Department of Justice of Hong Kong and the Permanent Bureau of the Hague Conference on Private International Law
- Conclusion & Recommendations
- Successes and Challenges in the Recognition of e-Apostilles
- Benefits of the e-APP
- e-APP components from Scratch
- The Apostille Convention and the e-APP in the Asia-Pacific Region
8th International Forum on the e-APP, Montevideo, Uruguay, 17-18 October 2013, hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uruguay
7th International Forum on the electronic Apostille Program (e-APP), Izmir, Turkey, 14-15 June 2012, under the auspices of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications of the Republic of Turkey
Third Regional Meeting on the e-APP for Europe Project (Commemoration of the 50th Anniversary of the Apostille Convention), 4-5 October 2011, Paris, France
Second Regional Meeting for the e-APP for Europe Project, 27 May 2011, Prague, Czech Republic
First Regional Meeting for the e-APP for Europe Project, 14 February 2011, Helsinki, Finland
6th International Forum on the electronic Apostille Pilot Program (e-APP), Madrid, 29-30 June 2010
Conclusions and Recommendations
5th International Forum on the electronic Apostille Pilot Program (e-APP) and Digital Authentication, organised by the International Union of Notaries (UINL) and the Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH), London (UK), Saturday 13th June 2009
4th International Forum on e-Notarization, e-Apostilles and Digital Evidence, organized and hosted by the National Notary Association of the United States of America, held on 29-30 May 2008 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Conclusions & Recommendations
Final Programme, list of attendees and presentations
3rd International Forum On Digital Evidence, organized by the National Notary Association of the United States of America, held on May 31 - June 1, 2007 in Los Angeles, California, USA
Conclusions on the Session relating to the electronic Apostille Pilot Program (e-APP)
2nd International Forum on e-Notarization and e-Apostilles
Final Conclusions [English] [Spanish] [French]
Presentations made at the Forum:
International Forum on e-Notarization and e-Apostilles, Las Vegas, 30-31 May 2005
Conclusions, final programme and attendees
Presentations made at the Forum:
- Ugo Bechini - "E-Notarization: the Latin Notary experience, in particular the Italian framework, and its potential impact on e-Apostilles"
- Christophe Bernasconi - "General framework and operation of the Apostille Convention now and in future: from a paper-based to an electronic environment"
- Wayne Braid - "eNotarization in British Columbia"
- Richard Hansberger - "The NNA's Electronic Notary Seal Program"
- Richard Hansberger - "Not a case of rocket science: electronic registers under the Apostille Convention"
- Rudolf Kaindl & Alice Perscha - "eProjects of the Austrian civil law notaries"
- William Kennair - "The impact of e-technology on notarial acts: legal and technical possibilities and limits - relevance for the Apostille Convention"
- Jeff Kovar - "Migrating to an eApostille"
- Michele Nastri - "Scenarios for the electronic apostille certificate - present and future of the international circulation of public documents"
- Jeff Talpis - "Legal and Technical Questions Arising from the Use of Information Technologies under the Hague Apostille Convention"