Brochures, Handbooks and Guides to Good Practice
These publications are more particularly aimed at the authorities of the Members of the Conference and Contracting States who are charged with applying the Conventions, but can also be a useful source of information for practitioners – judges, lawyers, notaries, social workers – who are working with the Conventions for which they have been drawn up.
- 1993 Hague Convention on Protection of Children and Co-operation in Respect of Intercountry Adoption - 25 Years of Protecting Children in Intercountry Adoption ; 2018
- Folheto: "Comunicações Judiciais Diretas"; 2013
- Information Brochure on the 1993 Hague Intercountry Adoption Convention ; 2013
- The ABCs of Apostilles ; 2010
- Brochure: "The Hague Children's Conventions" ; 2017