In accordance with Article 33 of the Convention, Republic of Armenia makes the following reservation:
- Republic of Armenia excludes, in whole, the application of the provisions of paragraph 2 of Article 4 of the Convention.
Republic of Armenia makes the following declarations:
- In accordance with Article 8 of the Convention, Republic of Armenia declares that members of the judicial personnel of the requesting authority of another Contracting State may be present at the execution of a Letter of Request only with prior authorization by the competent authorities of the Republic of Armenia;
- In accordance with Articles 16 and 17 of the Convention, Republic of Armenia declares that a diplomatic officer or consular agent and a person duly appointed as a commissioner may take the evidence in the territory of the Republic of Armenia without compulsion with prior permission by the competent authorities and on the conditions which competent authority has specified;
- In accordance with Article 18 of the Convention the Republic of Armenia declares that a diplomatic officer or consular agent and commissioner authorized to take evidence under Articles 15, 16 or 17 may apply to the competent authority of the Republic of Armenia for appropriate assistance to obtain testimony by compulsion;
- In accordance with Article 23 of the Convention, the Republic of Armenia will not execute Letters of Request issued for the purpose of obtaining pre-trial discovery of documents as known in Common Law countries.