Canada - Forwarding Authorities (Art. 3)

Requests for service to Central Authorities of other States may be transmitted by:

- Attorney General for Canada
- Attorney General, Ministry of the Attorney General or Minister of Justice of a province or territory
- Clerks of the courts and their deputies for a judicial or a court district.
- Central Authority for Alberta
- Deputy Minister of Justice, Northwest Territories
- Huissiers and sheriffs
- Local registrars
- Members of the law societies of all provinces and territories
- Members of the Board of Notaries of the Province of Québec (for non-litigious matters only)
- Revenu Québec


This page was last updated on: