HCCH International Family Law Briefings, November 2010
Recently published: the quarterly update, provided by the Permanent Bureau of the Hague Conference on Private International Law, regarding the work of the Hague Conference in the field of international family law.
- Preparations for the Sixth Meeting of the Special Commission on the Practical Operation of the 1980 Hague Child Abduction Convention and the 1996 Hague Child Protection Convention
- Statistical Study on the 1980 Hague Child Abduction Convention commenced
- Meeting of International Judges in The Hague, 28 June 2010
- The Hague Children's Conventions: status update
- 70 Members of the Hague Conference
Download the full Briefing for November 2010 (extract from International Family Law, November 2010, pp. 368-369).