HCCH International Family Law Briefings, June 2014
Recently published: quarterly updates, provided by the Permanent Bureau of the Hague Conference on Private International Law, regarding the work of the Hague Conference in the field of international family law.
Contents June 2014:
- Facilitating the effective implementation and operation of existing Hague Conventions
- Completion of an EU partnership project between Romania, ENM and the Hague Conference on the International Recovery of Maintenance
- Latin American meeting on the international protection of children and the recovery of maintenance abroad
- The Expert Group on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption
- Ongoing work to consider the possible development of new multilateral instruments in certain areas of international family law
- The "Parentage / Surrogacy Project" of the Hague Conference on Private International Law
- The Expert Group on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Civil Protection Orders
- The Hague Children’s Conventions: Status Update
Download the full Briefing for June 2014 (extract from International Family Law, June 2014, pp. 124-126).