HCCH International Family Law Briefings, September & November 2012
Recently published: quarterly updates, provided by the Permanent Bureau of the Hague Conference on Private International Law, regarding the work of the Hague Conference in the field of international family law.
Contents September 2012:
- Meeting of the Council on General Affairs and Policy of the Hague Conference on Private International Law, 17 to 20 April 2012
- Publication of the Guide to Good Practice on Mediation under the 1980 Hague Child Abduction Convention
- An update from the Hague Conference's Regional Office in Latin America
- A seminar on the work of the Hague Conference on Private International Law and its relevance for the Caribbean Region and Bermuda, 21 to 24 May 2012
- Intercountry Adoption in Africa: an update
- The Hague Children's Conventions: status update
Download the full Briefing for September 2012 (extract from International Family Law, September 2012, pp. 341-344).
Contents November 2012:
- The Emerging Guidance regarding the development of the International Hague Network of Judges and General Principles or Judicial Communications
- Intercountry adoption update
- Meeting of an expert group on the financial aspects of intercountry adoption (8-9 October 2012)
- ICATAP: an update
- The Third International Family Justice Judicial Conference for Common Law and Commonwealth States (China (Hong Kong SAR), 28-31 August 2012)
- Second Meeting of the Central American Judicial Council (CJC), (Antigua, Guatemala, 26-27 June 2012)
- The Hague Children's Conventions: Status Update
Download the full Briefing for November 2012 (extract from International Family Law, November 2012, pp. 455-457).