1993 Hague Convention on Protection of Children and Co-operation in Respect of Intercountry Adoption - 25 Years of Protecting Children in Intercountry Adoption
Contents of the brochure:
- Why this Convention?
- The 1993 Hague Convention in a nutshell
- States Parties & signatories as of 29 May 2018
- Numbers of States Parties to the 1993 Hague Convention over the past 25 years
- 25 years of the 1993 Hague Convention: Main achievements and remaining challenges
- 25 rights & principles (at least) in Intercountry Adoption celebrating 25 Years
- Principal features of the 1993 Hague Convention and implementation assisting tools
- Information about latest developments
- Working with States to implement the 1993 Hague Convention
- Text of the 1993 Hague Convention
The Catalogue of HCCH publications and order form are available here.