Vereinigtes Königreich - Innerstaatliches Organ

Ministry of Justice
Post point 9.11,
102 Petty France

For information on the legalisation of documents, including requesting an apostille, please go to:

For enquiries about legalisation, please email:

For enquiries about requests under the HCCH Service and Evidence Conventions, please contact the UK Central Authority for Service or the UK Central Authority for Evidence.

This page was last updated on: