Special Commission on the Practical Operation of
the Apostille Convention
2-4 November 2016
Both the e-APP Forum and the Special Commission will be held in the Academy Building, on the grounds of the Peace Palace, Carnegieplein, The Hague.
Additional practical information will be made available to participants upon formal registration with the Permanent Bureau.
Please note that this meeting is open ONLY to delegates or experts designated by the Members of the Hague Conference, invited non-Member parties and International Organisations that have been granted observer status.
- Updated Draft Agenda for the Special Commission of November 2016
- Conclusions & Recommendations of the Special Commission
- For information relating to the 10th International Forum on the electronic Apostille Program (e-APP), click here
- Prel. Doc. No 1 of April 2016 - Questionnaire relating to the Apostille Convention
- Prel. Doc. No 2 of September 2016 - Synopsis of Responses to the Apostille Questionnaire of April 2016
- Prel. Doc. No 3 of October 2016 – Documents executed by intergovernmental or supranational organisations
- For the final version of the Conclusions and Recommendations of the 10th International Forum on the e-APP (Info. Doc. No 1 of November 2016), see Annex I of the C&R of the Special Commission, above.
- Info. Doc. No 2 of October 2016 - C&Rs of the 2009 and 2012 Special Commissions on the practical operation of the Apostille Convention
- Info. Doc. No 3 of October 2016 - The Apostille Convention in Practice – Reflections of a Critical Friend. A Position Paper submitted by Professor Peter Zablud for the ANZCN
- Info. Doc. No 4 of September 2016 - Overview of Apostille Fees